Our delivery of adult flu vaccinations is expected towards the end of September 2023.
We will be holding both Saturday and weekday clinics at Drayton Surgery.
We will be inviting all patients over 65 to begin with, once we have information on younger eligible patients, we will update our website and pre-recorded phone message on option 7.
Covid – if you are eligible for a Covid vaccination these will be administered the same time as your Flu vaccination, this will be for over 65 years and immunosuppressed patients only.
We will contact you once the dates have been arranged and advise how you can book your appointment.
For children aged 2 or 3 years on 31st August 2023 they will be invited to book a nasal spray flu vaccine over the next few weeks.
For more detailed information or to check that you are eligible please visit:
Preparing for your vaccination
- Please come at your appointment time.
- Please come prepared to wait outside in the cold, rain, or shine.
- Please wear a short-sleeved t-shirt or blouse as the vaccine will be in the left arm (normally).
- If you are unwell, please contact the surgery to confirm that you will not be attending so that we may invite another patient. We will reschedule your appointment asap.
- Car Parking is available at the surgery although this is limited. If it is possible to walk to the appointment, please do.
- The vaccination venue is Drayton Surgery, 8 Manor Farm Close, School Road, Drayton, Norwich NR8 6EE.
On arrival at Drayton Surgery
Please make your way to the back entrance of the surgery. A member of the Drayton Medical Practice team will be there to check in your arrival and will direct you through the building.
All patients will enter through the back entrance, receive their vaccination, and then exit via the front door.