Please visit our Consulting Room to request an appointment.
Online Appointment Booking
Types of Appointments
All consultations are by appointment only.
We have three types of appointment available:
- You can pre-book with a doctor or nurse. This type of appointment is most suitable for people with ongoing medical problems who need to see the same GP or nurse.
- You can make on the day appointments for acute conditions that need to be seen quickly.
- We can also offer appointments for telephone consultations. If you have a query which you feel can be dealt with over the phone, then please ask for a telephone appointment. In these cases, the time you will be given will be approximate.
Out of Hours Emergencies
When the surgery is closed your telephone call will be answered directly by NHS 111. They will help you deal with your problem by giving you advice or they will advise you to go to an out of hours primary care centre.
If you are unable to attend or no longer require an appointment, please let us know so we can offer the appointment to someone else.
To cancel you can:
- You can call us on 01603 867532 and leave a message
- Fill out a cancel an appointment form
- Via our online services
Touchscreen Check In
Patients arriving at the Surgery have the facility to book themselves in via the touchscreen check in system.
By entering your date of birth, you can let our appointments system know that you have arrived without having to wait to see a receptionist. The doctor or nurse will know you are here and will call you for your appointment as normal.
Extended Opening Hours
The Extended Opening Hours surgeries are intended for patients who are not in a position to attend during the practice’s normal 08:30 to 17:30 Monday to Friday surgeries. We now offer extended hours during the following times:
- Monday: From 07:30
- Saturday: From 08:00
Please see our Extended Hours page for more information.
Patients should contact NHS 111 service for immediately necessary medical advice and treatment.
Call 999 in an emergency. Chest pains and / or shortness of breath constitute an emergency.