MJog is computer system we use to send messages to patients about:
- Appointments – you will receive a Mjog message 1 week before your appointment and 1 day before your appointment
- Long term condition recalls
- Health promotion campaigns
MJog will allow patients to reply to a message to:
- Cancel an appointment
- Respond to questions about long term condition review
- Respond to a health promotion initiatives (for example consenting to have an enhanced summary care record)
If you have a smartphone and you want to have much better functionality we recommend you download the MJog messenger app.
All messages sent are directly to do with your appointment, health needs or to raise awareness of local or national initiatives to help improve your health outcomes. All messages sent this way come directly from the practice and no third parties will be able to access MJog to send you communications.
We will not use MJog for marketing purposes.